Sunday, October 5, 2008

Things I've Learned from 2 Days Worth of Touring With Mose Giganticus and the Emotron
- Aldi throws away a lot of perfectly good bread.
- Dunkin' Doughnuts does not allow you to take their soon to be thrown away doughnuts.
- Kids born after the year 1988 have no idea what or who Temple of the Dog is.
- Kids love to skank in Ithaca, NY
- Aquacore
- Two hand tapping gives the illusion that you are way better at guitar than you really are.
- Not only do you have to pay to get into New York City, often times you have to pay to leave too.

Since August 25th I have taken 11 showers, which is a shower every 3.5 days, which is actually better than I do at home when I am working.

Congratulations on the wedding Ashley. I'm sorry I couldn't make it.

Syracuse tomorrow, my second time there over this whole adventure.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Thanks, Zac! It was beautiful and you'll get to see lots of amazing video when our videographers are done!p

Anonymous said...

Aquacore!
You better be Chugging During Yore.

Unknown said...

you nasty. you should not eat out of the god damn trash! quit it.