Saturday, October 18, 2008

I dont really like music. This is not a lie nor is it me being ironic...I genuinly dont have any interest in listening to music or finding new bands. Until the Shitty Music Contest comes up, these are the only albums I am remotely interested in listening to for the sake of "pleasure"

- Braindead - "No Consequences"
- Crossbearer - Entire Discography
- Punchline - About Half of "37 Everywhere" and Half of "Action"
- 6 out of the 10 songs on Scream Hello's "Everything is Still Happening"
- The Hold Steady - "Boys and Girls of America"
- The Thermals - "The Body, The Blood, the Machine"

The last two are new additions, and I have Jena Berlin and Mose G to thank (blame) for that.

Tour is going well. Playing some good shows, making enough cash to survive, bout to start heading down south.

We are spending a week in Philadelphia, and I feel very comfortable here. I love this city and the people I am meeting are all decent enough. Something to think about.

2 comments:

Sea Thief said...

I put The Hold Steady on a couple of your mixes! I thought you would like them! I have their newest album if you want it, but Boys and Girls in America is still the best.

Unknown said...

ive been screaming from the highest mountains for so goddamn long about holdin steady, and now?!

get "separation sunday" and "almost killed me"

run, dont walk. to the nearest record store

you vegan straight edge fucktard

-kyle