Tuesday, February 17, 2009

So as of this past Friday…February 13th, I have officially been playing in punk rock bands for 10 years. At the age of 13, I played my first ever show on February 13th, 1999 in Joe Caubo’s basement with like, 10 of my friends there. 10 years later and I am still playing in basement with 10 fucking people watching. Godfuckingdammit.

There’s no dog shit to pick up today, so I’m going to go eat a whole $5 Little Ceasers pizza and try and figure out where the fuck I went wrong in my life.

I’ll expand on this tomorrow.

2 comments:

Sea Thief said...

The last time I had Little Ceasar's was with you and Marc and Gus, sitting in that parking lot where we found a shell casing and you were getting a hot pink Arby's hat tattooed on your arm.

Anonymous said...

I remember that show...