Friday, July 25, 2008

The Only 10 Songs I Listen To

I use to write. In all truthfulness, behind Batman movies, going on tour, my dog, playing bass, episodes of Seinfeld, and Diet Coke, writing is one of the few joys in my life. So, hopefully I will start doing it more often. I'm going to try and get into a swing of posting a new "list" of sorts every monday until I go on tour, and then whenever I can form there. Also, as a kind of bribery, I am going to accompany the lists with a mix...here is the one to accommodate this weeks list. It's titled the "The Only 10 Songs I Listen To," and that statement isn't ironic or an over exaggeration; its the honest to god truth.

1. “Ashleys Big Adventure” – Into It. Over It.
2. “Caught Up” – Young Hearts
3. “The One Who Got Us Out” – Ted Leo and the Pharmacist
4. “Lipstick” – Lemuria
5. “Blaaarrgh!” – Into It. Over It.
6. “Breed” – Nirvana
7. “Dead Bodies Skyscraper High” – Glass and Ashes
8. “Vital Joys” – Worn in Red
9. “The Great Plains” – Jena Berlin
10. “22 Syllables” – Into It. Over It

download it here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/06kr76 *

* It's a stuffit file...not sure if those work on PCs or not. If not, let me know and I'll work something out.

No comments: