Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pt. 2

October 25th – Fern Park, FL
Matt Mose hates vegetables and doesn’t like most meats (…). Kyle Knight will eat anything but bananas and watermelon. I don’t eat meat, but will eat a lot of different vegetables. Oliver usually prefers foods that aren’t meat and Chris doesn’t seem to mind any food that much. Claxton works at a Pizza place and likes things customized and complicated. Ordering pizza for the 6 of us is literally impossible.

October 26th – Sarasota, FL
For the record, and I am not going to say this again, but writing a record about Moby Dick is infinitely less silly that writing about Vikings. There is absolutely not way to argue about this, there is no debate, it is just a simple solid fact of life.

October 27th – Sarasota, FL
If I was interested in DJs and Dance bands and going to a venue to watch dancy pop bands and DJs perform, I suppose I would be a little bummed out by Mose Giganticus too.

October 28th – Sarsota, FL
The reason Paranormal Activity is such a horrifying film is because it takes all of the elements of the Blair Witch Project and Cloverfield that totally sucked (Never seeing the ghost or carnage or seeing the monster too much respectively) and fixed them. There is absolutely nothing you can do to protect yourself when you are asleep, especially from a goddamn ghost. Emphatically the most terrifying movie I have seen in the past decade, and I wish Adrianna was here to watch it with me, even though I know there is no way I could ever force her to watch this movie. Still the idea of her vehemently resisting seeing this movie with me is something I miss the hell out of.

I miss my dogs, too.

1 comment:

Angelina Marshall said...

Thanks for sharing this post.. This is very good! I am really impressed with this blog! Very clear explanation of issue is given and it is open to everyone. You blog post is just completely quality and informative.
Web Design Dubai