Monday, September 29, 2008

This downtime between Jena Berlin and Mose Giganticus is really getting to me...aside from practice 2 hours a day with Mose, all I have been doing is sitting around, sleeping on Jon and Companys couch, and walking to the Market-Frankford line. At least I really like Philadelphia...

It's sort of bummer to be away from everyone. I know it is my fault just as much as it is everyone else's, probably moreso mine, but not hearing from people is starting to get to me. Maybe its just because I woke up today kind of sick, but, today has been borderline miserable. Aside from my 24 hours in Atlanta and the information I could take in during then, I have absolutely no idea how everyone is doing or what has been happening in Atlanta.

there is no point to any of this. I just want to get on the road again.

1 comment:

Barrie said...

I hear you loud and clear on the getting on the road again part.

See you on Friday at the (other) Brooklyn Mose show, by the way.